City of DeBary, Florida

Frederick deBary, a wealthy wine merchant from New York City, purchased this land and erected a hunting lodge called "DeBary Hall" in 1871. Over time, he acquired an additional 9,000 acres that he used for planting orange groves and pecan trees. He died in 1898, and today, his mansion is a restored museum. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972, and many visitors and workers believe it to be haunted.

Website Listings

This dog park is a 4.5 acre dog park that is fenced in with two areas for smaller dogs and larger dogs. It has great amenities as well, such as water fountains for dogs and shaded areas.